Pride of India Collection
25 Indian Stamps Minted in Gold Plated
Pure Swiss Silver
The seventh largest country in the world. Its fast-growing economy.
Home to the ancient civilization of the Indus Valley, the Taj
Mahal, Mother Teresa, the philosophy of Gandhism, and myriad schools of art
The symbols of India's greatness are as numerous as they are diverse.
And nothing illustrates them better than Indian postage stamps. For
over 60 years, Indian stamps have paid tribute to the great men and
women that shaped the country, and marked each historic step on the
way to progress.
Now, in unique celebration of these distinguished figures and
defining moments, 25 stamps have been chosen to be preserved forever
as engraved solid pure silver ingots, layered with pure 24-carat gold. The Pride of India Collection is the first and most important stamp
ingot collection ever produced for India. It is a treasured heirloom
to be passed from one generation to another.
The Pride of India Collection Includes:
- Twenty five 24-carat gold-layered, solid silver
- Jeweller’s cloth and cotton handling gloves.
- Elegant lacquered wood collectors chest with spatula.
- Twenty five individual Fact Cards and
- Special hardbound edition of
- Personalized Certificate of Authenticity.